Gordon & MacPhail, Mortlach
For over 125 years and four generations of family ownership, Gordon & MacPhail has matched spirit from over 100 Scottish distilleries to its own bespoke casks. It is this unique depth and breadth of experience that enables us to combine oak, spirit and time to create a portfolio of iconic whiskies found nowhere else in the world.
- Generations: Iconic moments in Scotland’s liquid history. Masterpieces.
- Private Collection: Greatly-aged single malts from celebrated, little known, or closed distilleries specially selected by members of the Urquhart family.
- Connoisseurs Choice: Rare single cask and small batch expressions that are always non-chill-filtered and natural colour.
- Distillery Labels: A range celebrating our long-standing relationships with Scotland's distilleries.
- Discovery: Utterly dependable, this flavour-led range is the perfect introduction to our portfolio of quality single malt Scotch whiskies.
Highland Park 1989 Vintage Single Malt Whisky by Gordon & MacPhail - Connoisseurs Choice
Mortlach 1988 Connoisseurs Choice Gordon MacPhail
Highland Park 1984 Gordon & MacPhail Private Collection
Mortlach 1978 Gordon & MacPhail Private Collection
Speyburn 1977 44 Year Old Gordon & MacPhail Private Collection
Auchroisk 2009 Connoisseurs Choice Gordon & MacPhail
Macallan 1994 Single Malt Scotch Whisky Speymalt Gordon & Macphail
Glenlivet 15 Year Old Gordon & MacPhail - Old Bottling 46%
Glenlivet 15 Year Old 57° Gordon & MacPhail - Old Bottling
Tormore Cask N°6417 Gordon & MacPhail
Highland Park 2000 - Gordon & MacPhail